If what you have read is encouraging to you, please share.
Also, Hillary would love to speak at your group. Below is a list of topics she can speak to:
- Hillary’s Story
- A testimony of how God redeemed the darkest season of Hillary’s life, completely transforming her faith and view of God.
- Hillary’s Story for College Students
- A testimony of how God redeemed the darkest season of Hillary’s life with an emphasis on raising awareness of the prevalence of rape on college campuses. Hillary will share her experience, how she was groomed by her perpetrator, discuss consent and the daunting statistics about sexual violence pertaining to college students.
- Hillary’s Story for a Younger Crowd – High School or Middle School Students
- “Studies have shown that ages to 12 to 34 are the highest risk years for sexual violence and that females ages 16-19 are four times more likely than the general population to be victims of these crimes.”1 The facts are daunting, but the only way to prevent future victimizations is to spread awareness – the earlier the better. Hillary will share her experience, how she was groomed by her perpetrator, discuss consent and the daunting statistics about sexual violence pertaining to teens and young adults.
- The Freedom of Forgiveness
- Exploring the miracle of forgiveness and the freedom it has brought in Hillary’s life and the freedom it can bring to others as well.
- Hope Restored
- Focusing on Hillary’s journey from hopelessness to God restoring her hope.
- Exploring how God taught Hillary compassion and kindness through forgiveness.
- Finding Wonder, Hope & Kindness Amidst Life’s Darkest Moments
- Examining how God taught Hillary to see His presence and light even amidst her darkest moments and seasons.
- How God brought healing in Hillary’s life from rejection through the truth of God’s relentless love.
- Free Indeed
- Jesus didn’t come just for our salvation, he came for our freedom. So, we can lively daily in freedom. Hillary will examine Luke 4:18-19, a passage that has come to embody hope and freedom for Hillary in her faith. Hillary will challenge you to trust God with whatever you may be facing because – “This is God’s year to act (Luke 4:19 MSG)!”
“Thank you so much for sharing your story…your kindness, courage, and strength were such an inspiration. Thank you for your bravery and strength to be open and reveal the work the Lord has done in your life.” – Ariel
“Wow, what a powerful story of how God has worked in your life!! What a witness of God’s love and mercy you are…it definitely shines through you!!” – Polly
“Wow! Thank you for trusting God and choosing to deal with your hurt his way. What a story you told. It was a perfect story of healing and hope. You were able to help so many.” – Glen
“Your story is so powerful! Thank you so much for sharing life with us and the way the Lord has taught you hope!” – Kelsey